Vincent C. DeLuca, a partner of the firm, devotes the entirety of his practice to family law. Vince is a trained divorce mediator and collaborative divorce attorney. Vince is certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a matrimonial law attorney. Less than .002% of all practicing attorneys in New Jersey are certified matrimonial law attorneys. To become a certified matrimonial law attorney, the state Supreme Court requires that each candidate for certification possess extensive trial experience, pass a comprehensive written exam, as well as being recommended by state Superior Court judges and fellow practicing attorneys.
Email: [email protected]
- In November 1996, Carmine R. Villani and Vincent C. DeLuca founded the law firm of Villani & DeLuca, P.C.
- Qualified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Certified Matrimonial Attorney.
- Mediation in Private Practice 1993 - present
- Master of Hayden Proctor American Inn of Court.
- Master Instructor in the Ocean Monmouth Family Law Inns of Court (legal education organization for family law attorneys).
- Approved for admission to the Roster of Mediators for Economic Aspects of Family Law Cases by the NJ Supreme Court.
- Received Certification from the State of New Jersey Administration Office of the Courts in Mediation and Conciliation skills.
- Currently serving as an Early Settlement Panelist to the New Jersey Superior Court in Ocean County.
- Served as Blue Ribbon Panelist and Arbitrator of Family Law Disputes.
- Accredited Collaborative Law Attorney.
- Accredited Mediator
- Founding member and past president of the Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group.
- Selected by Super Lawyers each year since 2015
- Appointed by the Superior Court to serve as Guardian ad Litem.
- Former Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Raymond A. Hayser, J.T.C. t/a J.S.C.
- Served as mediator to the New Jersey Superior Court in Monmouth County.
- Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Section.
- Appointed to serve on the New Jersey State Bar Family Law Executive Committee (FLEC).
- Active member of both the Ocean County and Monmouth County Bar Association Family Law Committee.
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
- Frequent lecturer throughout New Jersey on both the divorce process in New Jersey and how to prepare for your divorce.
- Speaker, Family Law Symposium
- Speaker, Hot Tips Seminar
- Faculty Instuctor Biannual ICLE Mediation Training
- Faculty Instuctor Biannual ICLE Advanced Mediation Training
- Former Adjunct instructor at Brookdale Community College.
- Author of the "Helping Children Cope with Divorce" eBook.
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New Jersey 1993
- Admitted to Practice in the State of New York 1993
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Admitted to Practice before the U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
NEW ENGLAND SCHOOL OF LAW, Boston, Massachusetts
Juris Doctorate Degree, 1993
MUHLENBERG COLLEGE, Allentown, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science, 1990
Jersey Shore Collaborative Law Group
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Ocean County Bar Association
Monmouth County Bar Association
New Jersey State Bar Association Family Law Section